This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.pbserum.comowned by PROTEOS BIOTECH SL (hereinafter, The owner of the website).
Navigating the website of The owner of the website confers the status of USER of the website and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions set forth in this legal notice. Notice that such conditions may be modified without prior notice by The owner of the website and, if so, they shall be issued and notified of as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if the user wishes to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, bona fide, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to The owner of the website or third parties for any damages and losses that may result from a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly forbidden, and The owner of the website may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, The owner of the website informs that:
- Its company name is: PROTEOS BIOTECH SL
- Its CIF number is: B02502144
- Its offices are located at: C/ ALMANSA, 14 (EDIF. BIOINCUBADORA) – 02006 – ALBACETE
- VOLUME 895 BOOK 659 FOLIO 123 PAGE AB-21359 ENTRY 1. (CIVIL REGISTRY OFFICE OF ALBACETE)
Different contact means are available to communicate with the company, as detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and The owner of the website shall be considered effective for all purposes when made through any of the means detailed above.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, The owner of the website may restrict the use of some of the services offered on its website, provided it has complied with the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and relevance of all the data given to The owner of the website and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services of The owner of the website and not to use them to, including but not limited to:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content or, in general, content against the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of The owner of the website or third parties, as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of the computing resources through which The owner of the website provides its services.
- Attempting to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the IT systems of The owner of the website or third parties and, if so, extract information.
- Violating intellectual property rights, or violating the confidentiality of information owned by The owner of the website or third parties.
- Impersonating any other user’s identity.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifyng the contents, unless they have obtained the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising communications for sales or other commercial purposes of any kind without their prior request or consent.
All content within the website, such as texts, photographs, charts, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work that belongs to The owner of the website, and none of the exploitation rights over it may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the content and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind shown on the website are the property of The owner of the website, without it being understood that their use or access gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public disclosure of the content, as well as any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of exploitation rights, are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between The owner of the website and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by The owner of the website of its content or services.
The owner of the website is not liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CASE OF ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is merely informative and of general nature, and access to all content, its thoroughness, correctness, validity or relevance, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose is not fully guaranteed.
The owner of the website waives, to the extent permitted by law, any liability arising from damages and losses of any kind caused by:
- The impossibility to access the website or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, thoroughness and/or relevance of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in IT systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Any breach of the law, bona fide, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, but not limited to, The owner of the website is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, The owner of the website waives any liability for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by its webmaster. The links shown on this website are exclusively used to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. The owner of the website does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, thus, it shall not be responsible for the result obtained. The owner of the website is not responsible for the introduction of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or of the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to The owner of the website properly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringement.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no valid legal purpose.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This terms and conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language u